Sustainability is undoubtedly one of the many challenges of the new millennium. The fashion industry is one of the biggest in the world and as such has a substantial impact on the planet’s ecological and social equilibrium.
Environmental campaigns have not only led many brands to reflect on the issue but have convinced them to work towards sustainability, an aspect that they have succeeded in turning into a competitive advantage.
Footwear is one of the most complex products in the fashion world. Each individual shoe is made up of many different materials: fabric, leather, rubber, metal, wood. Each of these components is the result of a complex supply chain, has its own precise identity and chemical composition, converging with the others to form a single product.
We have years of experience in the field. You can rely on us!
We are ready to help you to achieve your sustainable development goals. How?
- checks on chemicals used throughout the entire supply chain in order to eliminate toxic and harmful substances
- assessment of compliance with the latest MSRL
- study of circular economy models
- assessment of biodegradability models
- recycling of materialsresearch into more sustainable materials with reduced environmental impact
- LCA – Life-Cycle Assessment